Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Metal WOW Guild You Will Ever See!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donations, what I put on WOWscape forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilwalks
Admin
Evilwalks

Donations, what I put on WOWscape forums Empty
PostSubject: Donations, what I put on WOWscape forums   Donations, what I put on WOWscape forums EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:00 am

Personally, I'm ok with donations. As long as its fair. If someone wants to donate for their T6, thats fine. But when you make an exclusive donation item(s), ex. Season 3, this is when its going to far. For PVP characters, like my hunter who rely on Gladiator gear, I think its unfair to have some people have items that I cannot obtain without throwing a couple of dollars at the server. If the Season 3 were available to all, and you have the option of donating for them, thats great. Their choice. But please don't turn Wowcrack into scape with exclusive items. And I am not talking about the mounts here, just the items. I say hold on Season 3 until it is available to everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://themetalmilitia.board-directory.net
Qaqipukul

Qaqipukul

Donations, what I put on WOWscape forums Empty
PostSubject: agreed   Donations, what I put on WOWscape forums EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:42 pm

i agree with u, turning wowcrack into scape with exclusive items just beat the purpose of the server. dammit wowscape gms
Back to top Go down

Donations, what I put on WOWscape forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Militia :: Guild System :: General Chat-
Jump to: